1. Stress and Sanity Saver- Ok ladies, we all know, a few moments after your fiance' pops the question your mind starts racing! Where will we get married? Who will cater? How much is my budget? How do I contact bands? How will I decorate? It can go from super exciting, to super stressful very quickly. Your wedding planner is there to handle it all and keep your stress level very low. The wedding planner answers numerous calls and emails to vendors, remembers those little details and knows what questions to ask, and will be there on your big day to make sure everything runs smoothly!
2. Vendor Relationships- It is the wedding planners job to research vendors to find the best ones out there. Because of multiple events planned, wedding planners create relationships with these vendors by constantly referring clients to them. A bride may be a one time customer, whereas a planner will repeatedly provide business for the vendor. Therefore, your vendors are more likely to give your wedding planner a better deal.
3. Book Keeping- When planning a wedding, there are so many contracts, emails, dates, and details to remember. It is the wedding planners job to keep all of this organized. Paying vendors on time is very important and they usually all get paid on different dates. It can become very stressful and time consuming, and we know time is something you do not have! Leave it to us to handle all of your book keeping.
4. Wedding Day Mishaps- Every bride would like their wedding day to go smoothly without any hiccups. This is nearly impossible without someone there to run the day. A planner will be there to make sure that the tables are decorated according to your vision, that the vendors arrive on time, that the groomsmen are where they need to be, etc. On your wedding day, you should be focused on putting on your gown and enjoying the time with your family and friends, not talking to the florist on the phone about wilting peonies.
5. You've Got a Friend- With all of the opinions coming at you from family members, future in laws, and friends, we will have your back. We know that it can be extremely stressful to please everyone, so throughout your wedding process your planner will have your best interest at heart and will have spent so much time with you that she knows what you are looking for. We are there to make sure that this is an enjoyable experience for you and that nothing can get in the way of your happiness!